Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

New Model Original Part

Salam,

Finally i got watch this movie..yeha!! thanx to Nur Arieffa. So movie start at 930pm and we arrive at KLCC around 8pm. Take dinner at Little Penang Level 5 i think..we enjoy our dinner. Char Kiew Tiaw+Bandung Cincau and her got Chicken Nasi Lemak+Warm Tea..why in English nie??xkan because of title this post?? hehehe...after dinner window shopping!! find freezer,dryer machine,LCD screen..hahaha..for our future. so survey price. and finally Fast & Furious 4 in action. I like that movie. ..superb!!! 5 star from me. So i attach photo wallpaper and photo me and arieffa action just wait untill my laptop ready in action.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha,.. tuh laaa da kate mmg gile best citer nih!

I LOIKE!

BoNe aKa aShRiQ said...

rasa mcm nk tgk lagi je